Spyder LS Turf Type Tall Fescue
Spyder LSTM ( LS - Lateral Spread ) will perform like a champ in your lawn. Perfect for the transition zone, Spyder LS is your solution to the ho-hum wide bladed, light colored fescues of yesteryear. Improved brown patch resistance (but not 100% quite yet**), awesome color and texture and most of all spreads a little once established to fill-in those damaged areas*. Spyder LS is a transition zone cool season turf grass.
Spyder LSTM .......
- Is an aggressive establishing turfgrass
- Is highly drought tolerant once established
- Is part of the LSTM breeding program at Mountain View Seeds
- Is a top performer as a single variety or in a mix or blend
- Was (and still is) a top 15 performer in the 2006 National Turf Trials for overall quality under medium maintenance practices
- Displayed great wear tolerance in the 2006 National Turf Trials stress test
Seeding Rates: 10 Pounds Per 1,000 Ft2 (New Seeding) 5 Pounds Per 1,000 Sq Ft2 (Overseeding)
5 Pounds=500 Sq Ft, 10 Pounds=1,000 Sq Ft, 25 Pounds=2,500 Sq Ft, 50 Pounds=5,000 Sq Ft
Seeding Dates: April-May, August-October
Seeding Depth: 1/4 Inch
Germination Times: 7-10 Days at 55° 4" soil temp, 4-7 Days (Per. Rye), 10-21 Days (Bluegrass)
Packaged: 5, 10, 25 & 50 Pounds